[Kea-users] map class with pool

Christian Kratzer ck at cksoft.de
Mon Jun 4 16:14:15 UTC 2018

Hi,

On Mon, 4 Jun 2018, Victoria Risk wrote:

> Hi Satish,
>
> We do plan to upgrade everyone who purchased the 1.3 premium hooks once the 1.4 version is final. For now, I will email you a link to download the HA beta package, and I will also request and upload the 1.4 version of the classification hook - I just don’t have that posted anywhere yet.

having all the premium features in a separate git repo with access to premium members only would definetely be a real "premium" feature.

As of now the separate distribution of the premium features kind of of breaks the transparency which is a huge advance from the closed development model of isc-dhcp.

I am also considering purchasing a premium package for myself and recommending it for my customers once they migrate from isc dhcp.

Not having git access is a step back from the free version.

Greetings

--
Christian Kratzer                   CK Software GmbH
Email:   ck at cksoft.de               Wildberger Weg 24/2