[Kea-users] mis-startup

Rasmus Edgar regj at arch-ed.dk
Wed Jul 25 21:47:43 UTC 2018

Hi Ricardo,

What kind of issues are you having?

These systemd unit files are not supported by ISC and are purely
something I use for my own installations.

The unit files themselves are located here:

/usr/lib/systemd/system/kea-ctrl-agent.service
/usr/lib/systemd/system/kea-dhcp4.service
/usr/lib/systemd/system/kea-dhcp6.service
/usr/lib/systemd/system/kea-dhcp-ddns.service

If you want the kea services to autostart on boot post installation, you
need to run the following for each service (here I use kea-dhcp6 as an
example):

systemctl enable kea-dhcp6

Best regards,
Rasmus