[Kea-users] IP Reservation for Client-Class

Phoebe Lee pholee.725 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 24 21:34:03 UTC 2018

Sorry for bad wording!
I'd like to have 1 IP reservation for a client-class that will only have 1
client in the class. Not sure if its possible.

I'm trying to have IP reservations based on port numbers of a device. I'm
passing port numbers of my device through Option-82 and classifying my end
users through client-classes.