[Kea-users] DHCP6 subnet select fails. Basic config

Francis Dupont fdupont at isc.org
Tue Jan 23 09:46:01 UTC 2018

Tim Howe writes:
> 	This had actually occurred to me, but I only saw the
> outbound-interface in the docs as being an option for IPv4.  Also, when
> I try to add it to the interface clause for dhcpv6 I get a syntax error.

=> you are right: the code for DHCPv6 is missing without good reasons,
and reading the DHCPv4 code I don't think it works. So I created a ticket
to get DHCPv4 fixed and DHCPv6 code added. Unfortunately I have no
idea about when the ticket will be addressed...

Regards

Francis Dupont <fdupont at isc.org>