[Kea-users] (no subject)

Jason Guy jguy at cumulusnetworks.com
Thu Jan 11 18:40:06 UTC 2018

Hi all. I am interested in a way to specify options on a per-host
reservation. Looking at the Kea mysql database 'host' table, I see the
following columns:
dhcp4_client_classes
dhcp6_client_classes
dhcp4_next_server
dhcp4_server_hostname
dhcp4_boot_file_name

I do not see any documentation for specifying parameters this way, or what
specifically needs to be entered into the row to utilize this. Any
information or pointers on how to do this would be helpful. I don't want to
define my host reservations in the configuration file, but I understand if
I have to define the client class before referencing it in the database.

Thanks,
Jason