[Kea-users] Problems adding the premium package hooks libraries

Francis Dupont fdupont at isc.org
Wed Feb 21 16:58:13 UTC 2018

Dylan Masson writes:
> Thanks. I have added all of the .so files from that dir, including the
> libdhcp_host_cmds.so file, and "reservation-add" is
> still not showing.

> {
>       "library": "/usr/local/lib/hooks/libdhcp_flex_id.so",

=> you should include only needed hooks. Some, for instance flex-id,
require a parameter so can fail to initialize.

> And I am getting the statistics commands, but not the reservation ones:

=> you should get it: one of the unit tests of the host cmds hook
explicitely checks the result of list-commands (I know because I
copied this code).  Now it is not a system test... I'll check when
I'll get some free time (tomorrow? surely before Monday if it is not
solved before).

Regards

Francis Dupont <fdupont at isc.org>