[Kea-users] Kea Startup Script

Pietsch Michael Pietsch at dsm.museum
Thu Dec 6 16:07:57 UTC 2018

You can use systemd to start/stop the services and also automatically restart them if they crash. Systemd in most cases is available for recent linux systems (Debian/Ubuntu/RedHat..).

Here is an example for multiple kea instances on a single server: https://gist.github.com/Skywalker-11/4911124c99a39572ade4065743bd3a54

If you only use one instance of each kea service you can use: https://gist.github.com/Skywalker-11/29ab856ed3c88f0eadc6e833f32fa78a

With best regards

Michael Pietsch