[Kea-users] DHCP4 Relay Information source

Rui Pedro Caldeira rpcaldeira at outlook.com
Tue Apr 17 14:56:46 UTC 2018

Hello again, I came across a doubt when deploying kea in my test network.

I defined a subnet like the example below, and I declared the relay agent for the network (marked in bold). My question is which field of the packet does kea use to match against the relay agent IP I declared in my configuration file [the remote ID field of the option 82, The Source IP from where the packet was received (probably the IP address of the relay), ...].

Could you help me? Thank you,
Rui

-----//-------

    "subnet4": [