[Kea-users] Kea vivso-suboption

Joern Wallstabe JWallstabe at xantaro.net
Fri Oct 20 08:36:03 UTC 2017

Hi list,

sorry, first mail did not contain any text.. here it comes:

I am trying to fill option 125 using the provided example in kea.conf (see
conf snippet below).
But dhcp offer only shows enterprise-number in option 125 and no suboptions.
I have tried version  1.2 an the latest 1.3 beta.

Has anybody a hint, how to solve this problem ?

Thank you in advance, Joern
----

"subnet4": [
        {