[Kea-users] 1.3.0 beta not working with mysql

Bill Pye bill.pye at phoenix-systems.co.uk
Mon Oct 9 16:19:52 UTC 2017

Hi Thomas

I initially built them myself from a Spec file that Rasmus provided and the downloaded source code, he later provided an srpm so I rebuilt it with that. The original list message (and links) is this:

Hi Bill,

You're welcome. Glad to help.

Here's the srpms for 1.2.0 and 1.3.0-beta for those who are interested:

1.2.0:
https://arch-ed.dk/srpms/kea-1.2.0/kea-1.2.0-1.el7.centos.src.rpm

1.3.0-beta:
https://arch-ed.dk/srpms/kea-1.3.0-beta/kea-1.3.0-0.1.beta.el7.centos.src.rpm

Br,

Rasmus

Where would you like me to send my rpm files, to the list?

Regards

Bill