[Kea-users] Client classification

Francis Dupont fdupont at isc.org
Thu Nov 2 22:20:40 UTC 2017

"Sutherland, Rob" writes:
> I have a quick question: if I have a client class named, say, "foo", how do
> I define a class for everything NOT in "foo" (without negating the entire
> test defined in "foo")?

=> not yet but it is in my TODO list. BTW if you have a concrete example
it will help for the documentation (real world examples are always better)
and to convince my colleagues there is an important item which should
be do in Kea 1.4 with a good priority. Note there should be a design
phase as it is not the only thing which can (should!) be improved
in client classification and it is not trivial too (dependency loops
must be detected).

Thanks

Francis Dupont <fdupont at isc.org>