[Kea-users] Segmentation fault

Fohr Jean noel jnfohr at chu-clermontferrand.fr
Sat Jun 24 21:00:39 UTC 2017

Hi

Same issue here, i'm using the 1.1 deb on debian 8, and have the exact same seg fault with the same log traces. Also tested on Centos7 with EPEL 1.1 rpm with the same result.

I'm connecting to a remote mysql master-master cluster  through a load balancer (active/standby setup)

Didn't get any answer after posting my issue here a few months ago, might be related to the remote mysql part?

Anyway right now i automatically restart the process if it crashes and it seems to be a bypass of the problem, at least under very low load (testing phase)

Regards,

Jean-Noël Fohr
CHU de Clermont-Ferrand
Equipe Réseaux/Télécoms - reseau-telecom at chu-clermontferrand.fr