[Kea-users] GUI and minimum hardware requeriments for KEA

Francis Dupont fdupont at isc.org
Thu Jun 8 18:43:22 UTC 2017

For 2- I didn't try recently but IMHO you can run Kea on a 50 USD hardware.
The constraint is more on the side of the operating system (for instance
Linux is known to require twice memory than dedicated systems).
I currently use some VMs for testing and if you don't install a window
system/manager I believe 128 M of memory and 4 GB of disk can be enough.
But don't forget to leave enough place for lease database / file in
proportion of the number of expected clients...

Regards

Francis Dupont <fdupont at isc.org>