[Kea-users] full set of option82 agent options for v4, flex-id extension

Francis Dupont fdupont at isc.org
Tue Jun 6 15:04:06 UTC 2017

Tomek Mrugalski writes:
> On a related note, we should probably extend concat() command to be able
> to provide arbitrary number of parameters.

=> it is syntaxtic suggar. BTW ISC DHCP concat has 2..N arguments
which is translated using right associativity (vs your example
using left assoc which is better for LALR too).

> first_of(relay4[1].hex, relay4[2].hex, relay4[6].hex)

=> in ISC DHCP it is pick-first-value. BTW it is trivial to implement
(easier than concat with a good code sharing). Ticket?

Thanks

Francis Dupont <fdupont at isc.org>