[Kea-users] Kea 0.9.2 EOL coming March 31 2017

Victoria Risk vicky at isc.org
Mon Jan 9 19:27:47 UTC 2017

Kea users and prospective users,

Kea version 0.9.2 was released July 28, 2015.  Since then, we have released versions 1.0 and 1.1, adding significant functionality.  Kea 1.1 has been out for 3 months now.  The Kea team would like to support no more than 2 releases at a time.  We plan to EOL Kea 0.9.2 March 31, 2017.

If you are still running Kea 0.9.2, now it is time to plan a migration to a more recent version!  If you are looking at a new implementation, please consider Kea 1.1 first.

Of course, if you have problems with the migration, post to this list for help.

Regards,

Vicky Risk
Product Manager, Internet Systems Consortium
vicky at isc.org