[Kea-users] ?==?utf-8?q? Usage of data types defined in subnet.h

Felix Fischer Felix.Fischer at HS-Augsburg.DE
Tue Feb 28 17:00:58 UTC 2017

Hello again,

perfect thanks.
Yeah I will subit a bug report.

Am Montag, Februar 20, 2017 19:07 CET, Tomek Mrugalski <tomasz at isc.org> schrieb:
 W dniu 20.02.2017 o 13:15, Felix Fischer pisze:
> Hello,
>
> I am writing a hook which should select a different subnet depending
> on the value of an option the client sends. Therefore I used the
> subnet4_select() hook, where I use the "Subnet4Ptr". To use this I
> needed to include the "subnet.h" but this file doesn't exists
> anywhere on my system
>
> [...]
>
> I tried the installation from sourcecode via git and the debian
> testing package. On both installations the file doesn't exist.
This is a bug in Kea makefiles.

> At the moment I just copied the dhcpsrv directory to the include
> directory of the kea installation.
That's a good workaround, except you probably need to copy only .h
files. Copying more than you needed is ok, it just wastes a bit of
disk space.

> My question is how must I install Kea to use the subnet datatypes out
> of the box?
Can you submit a bug report on kea.isc.org?

Thanks,
Tomek