[Kea-users] Usage of data types defined in subnet.h

Felix Fischer Felix.Fischer at HS-Augsburg.DE
Mon Feb 20 12:15:58 UTC 2017

Hello,

I am writing a hook which should select a different subnet depending on the value of an option the client sends.
Therefore I used the subnet4_select() hook, where I use the "Subnet4Ptr". To use this I needed to include the "subnet.h" but this file doesn't exists anywhere on my system, except in "/home/felix/Documents/prog/kea/src/lib/dhcpsrv/subnet.h" which is the git folder.

I tried the installation from sourcecode via git and the debian testing package. On both installations the file doesn't exist.

At the moment I just copied the dhcpsrv directory to the include directory of the kea installation.

My question is how must I install Kea to use the subnet datatypes out of the box?

Thank you in advance
Felix