[Kea-users] Weird stats from a shared database

Munroe Sollog mus3 at lehigh.edu
Wed Dec 13 15:20:54 UTC 2017

All great info to know and other than this stats weirdness everything is
working fine. The only detail I didn’t share was that the servers are
handing out non-overlapping IPs.  I'd be happy to provide my configuration
experience for Galera.  I'll work on writing it up and share when it's
done.  I will also open a bug for this issue.

Thanks for the help.