[Kea-users] CentOS srpm for Kea 1.3.0

Rasmus Edgar regj at arch-ed.dk
Fri Dec 1 22:07:11 UTC 2017

Hi Jiri,

Thank you for the information. I went ahead and created a project as you
suggested.

https://copr.fedorainfracloud.org/coprs/redgar/kea/

Who is the current maintainer of Kea on Epel/fedora, and how do I go
about requesting a new "branch for an existing package" for epel7?

If there is none, is something along the lines of "fedrepo-req-branch
kea epel7" the correct approach?

Having read this: https://pagure.io/fedrepo_req I'm not really sure.

Br,
Rasmus