[Kea-users] mysql_config program path for kea

Marcin Siodelski marcin at isc.org
Fri Sep 30 16:51:22 UTC 2016

You can try to run --with-dhcp-mysql parameter without specifying a
location of the mysql_config program if mysql_config is in one of the
default locations, e.g. ./configure --with-dhcp-mysql ..... If it isn't
in any default location you should specify a path to mysql_config
program. Don't specify location of mysql or my.cnf!

On my Centos 7 I successfully used 'whereis' to locate it:

$ whereis mysql_config
mysql_config: /usr/bin/mysql_config

Marcin Siodelski
ISC