[Kea-users] Cannot assign IPv6 addresses

Wlodek Wencel wlodek at isc.org
Thu Sep 15 09:22:33 UTC 2016

Hello,
sorry for delayed answer, did you managed to figure that out?

You are not giving any specifics how are you doing it so this are the
basic steps:
1. ./configure --with-gtest
2. make
3a. make check (to stop on first failure)
3b. make -k check (run all tests despite any occurring failure)

Regards,
Włodek Wencel