[Kea-users] Cannot assign IPv6 addresses

Rui Pedro Caldeira rpcaldeira at outlook.com
Sat Sep 10 15:47:31 UTC 2016

Dahhhh for me!! Thank You very much my good sir! That did the trick :)

Perhaps you could help me with something else. I'm trying to replicate your CI procedure in my on Jenkins. It seems fine however it does not run the unit tests. Is there a way i can see the job configuration?

Best regards,
Rui

<https://about.me/rpcaldeira?promo=email_sig&utm_source=email_sig&utm_medium=email_sig&utm_campaign=external_links>

[https://aboutme.imgix.net/background/users/r/p/c/rpcaldeira_outlook.com_1455023098_86.jpg?w=105&q=90&dpr=1&auto=format,redeye&rect=0,14,756,504]