[Kea-users] Change in offer packet

Thomas Andersen than at itu.dk
Thu Oct 20 07:31:19 UTC 2016

Hi,

I’m sorry to resend this question, but it is such a big issue that an upgrade of KEA is currently not possible.
I’ve been loking in change log, and I cannot find any note on this change, which I would consider a rather large change.

Can someone elaborate on this and tell me if this is intended behavior or if it may be a bug?

Or even better, if it is possible to configure my way out of it.

Br,
Thomas