[Kea-users] kea Issues

Власюк Роман r.vlasyuk at lanet.ua
Mon Oct 10 14:36:41 UTC 2016

Hello!

While testing kea dhcp server 1.1.0 version I have collected some
questions about some of the functions.

1) I can not assign an address pool for subnet that is not included to
subnet range. It is not very useful for some of our goals. Will it be an
opportunity to use an address pool, not from the range of configured
subnet?

2) There is no opportunity to set different lease time, renew time and
rebind time for different networks, classes or clients. These options
could be assigned just globally, but there is a strong need to set
different lease time to different group of clients. The same issue is
related to subnet mask.
Will it be fixed in next realizations of kea?

3) How can I use reserved options for group of clients (subnet, class)
in MySQL tab? While using entries for options without host_id, it takes
no effect. Host gets needed option just after setting correct host_id in
to MySQL entry.

/Thanks,
Roman Vlasyuk/

--
С уважением, Власюк Роман, администратор отдела сетевых сервисов
ООО "Ланет Нетворк", г. Киев, www.lanet.ua, AS39608