[Kea-users] Can't get KEA to work here - VLAN issues

Jonis Maurin Ceara jonis at fearp.usp.br
Fri May 20 11:33:40 UTC 2016

Thanks Tomek!

VLAN in linux are worked by kernel modules, so if Kea uses raw sockets, probabily VLAN is marked/worked AFTER Kea. I still not 100% sure, but my guess is that Kea was receiving all packets at least two times, one for each interface. After that config change, everything is working.
About IP on interface, I don't have this problem, since my subnet for each interface has the same IP range for hosts and server.

Jonis Maurin Ceará
Analista de Sistemas
FEA-RP
Help Desk +55 (16) 3315-3898
Audiovisual +55 (16) 3315-3927
Desenv. Sistemas +55 (16) 3315-4485
Infraestrutura +55 (16) 3315-8539 / 0672
Atendimento Web: http://suporte.fearp.usp.br