[Kea-users] Using Host Reservations in Kea

Marcin Siodelski marcin at isc.org
Wed Jun 22 15:30:09 UTC 2016

On 22.06.2016 17:24, Templin, Fred L wrote:
> Hi Marcin,

Yes, this is something that Kea 1.1.0 will be providing, except that it
won't provide any tool set to manage reservations in the database (add
new reservations, delete reservations, modify existing reservations).
Those you'll need to do using your own tools or using some generic apps
like MySQL Workbench and such.

Marcin