[Kea-users] Using Host Reservations in Kea

Templin, Fred L Fred.L.Templin at boeing.com
Wed Jun 22 15:04:07 UTC 2016

Hi Marcin,

This is a very important feature that we will eventually want to begin using. I
think the answer to this is "yes", but can multiple kea servers access and use
the host reservation information in the databases simultaneously?

So, if I have server A and server B which may at one time or another query
the database for host reservation information for client C, will A and B
be able to receive consistent host reservation information for C?

Thanks - Fred
fred.l.templin at boeing.com