[Kea-users] vendor-encapsulated-options

Derek Lambert dlambert at dereklambert.com
Thu Jan 28 17:39:53 UTC 2016

After digging through the code it appears the "csv-format" property also
needs to be specified:

{
  "name": "vendor-encapsulated-options",
  "csv-format": false
},

Added this to my config and kea started without error. Haven't had a chance
to packet trace yet and confirm the options are actually being sent though.