[Kea-users] plans to support DHCPLEASEQUERY?

bert hubert bert.hubert at powerdns.com
Mon Jan 18 14:53:22 UTC 2016

On Mon, Jan 18, 2016 at 01:06:36PM +0100, Marcin Siodelski wrote:
> Today Kea doesn't support lease query. We realize that this feature is
> desired/critical for network operators and we definitely plan to include
> it in Kea. However, this needs to be part of some larger effort aimed at
> large deployments.

Hi Marcin - thank you for your rapid answer! This is good to know. Of course
the features needed for all deployments need to work before work can start
on large scale deployments.

I was under the impression however that large scale use was a particular
reason to develop Kea? This seems to me what I hear as issue with all open
source DHCP servers.

Thanks!

	Bert