[Kea-users] lease-time, filename,... for a subnet ?

Antoine Roly antoine.roly at unamur.be
Thu Jan 14 15:56:11 UTC 2016

Hi guys,

I'd like to migrate from isc-dhcp to kea, but I need to be able to
configure exactly the same options for my subnets and, if possible, for
my hosts. So, do you know if it is possible to specify these options for
a subnet:

default-lease-time
max-lease-time
filename (for PXE boot for example, the next-server has an equivalent
but not this one)

and how to do that in the subnet config ?

I've read this [1] but the parameters I need don't have a "Kea
equivalent" in the Server parameters table. But the page has not been
modified for 19 months so I'm not sure what's the current status...

Regards,

A.

[1] https://kea.isc.org/wiki/ConfigurationMigration

--