[Kea-users] DDNS TSIG verification failed: BADSIG

Randy McEoin rmceoin at freedom.com
Fri Feb 5 15:56:36 UTC 2016

Attached are the packet captures if you do want to see them.

In the one named isc-dhcp-power-ddns you'll see only one transaction since the original dhcpd is happy with the TSIG.

In the one named kea-powerdns-ddns you'll see three transactions since Kea thinks it's failing and tries a total of three times.

Would be ideal if Wireshark would check the TSIG.  I'm half tempted to tackle the dissector.  You'd have to feed it the key and I've not noticed any dissector do something like that.

Randy