[Kea-users] How to Configure MySQL backend?

Tomek Mrugalski tomasz at isc.org
Wed Apr 27 11:17:36 UTC 2016

On 27/04/16 10:29, Thomas Andersen wrote:
> Hi Tomek,
>
> Where do I go to submit doc fixes and enhancements?
You have many options. See Contributor's Guide for general overview:
http://git.kea.isc.org/~tester/kea/doxygen/d7/df4/contributorGuide.html

In general, you can:

1. Send pull request github (https://github.com/isc-projects/kea), fork,
do you changes and send pull request. It's well explained here:
https://help.github.com/articles/using-pull-requests/

2. Create a ticket in trac (http://kea.isc.org, login, then new ticket)
and append a patch or new files

3. Send your patch to kea-dev or to one of ISC engineers directly.

In principle, pull requests are easier to handle than trac tickets,
which are easier than patches over mail. However, we can do all those
options if some of them don't work for you for whatever reason.

Tomek