[Kea-users] Running perfDHCP with interface in a bridge

Tomek Mrugalski tomasz at isc.org
Fri Mar 6 18:52:55 UTC 2015

On 06.03.2015 18:50, Vikram Hosakote (vhosakot) wrote:
> I thought I would never get
> a reply as I got an email saying that my email will be held until the
> list moderator approves it as I am not a member of
> kea-users at lists.isc.org. How did you see my email ? :) Looks like the
> list moderator approved my email. Thanks to the list moderator as
> well :)
You're welcome. As you see, posting from non-subscribed account is both
slow and labour intensive. If you're afraid that there's too much
traffic (there isn't; both kea-dev and kea-users are rather low traffic
lists), you can always subscribe, post your comments and then
unsubscribe. Also, you can set up digest options, so you'd get at most 1
message a day.

Tomek
<with my friendly moderator hat on>