DHCPv6 Option 56 configuration

Marek Hajduczenia mxhajduczenia at gmail.com
Fri Jan 19 19:05:11 UTC 2024

You're spot on, Milo - the part of dhcp6 being the option space was missing. In hindsight, it is pretty obvious now that I see that working fine. Not sure if the images / attachments get stripped by the mailing list but the outcome is as expected – I now have Option 56 showing up in the server response. Pretty neat.

I wish this part of having to use dhcp6 as the option space was documented in manpage somewhere. I would have saved a few days of searching and experimenting and getting frustrated

Much appreciated!