option 67 boot-file-name FF00 at the end of the data string

Darren Ankney darren.ankney at gmail.com
Sat Apr 27 15:29:06 UTC 2024

Hi Philipp,

You would need to specify the entire string in hex instead as noted in
the ARM: https://kea.readthedocs.io/en/kea-2.4.1/arm/dhcp4-srv.html#standard-dhcpv4-options

---
Kea supports the following formats when specifying hexadecimal data:

Delimited octets - one or more octets separated by either colons or
spaces (":" or " "). While each octet may contain one or two digits,
we strongly recommend always using two digits. Valid examples are
"ab:cd:ef" and "ab cd ef".

String of digits - a continuous string of hexadecimal digits with or
without a "0x" prefix. Valid examples are "0xabcdef" and "abcdef".
---

There is also an example of doing this there:

---
"Dhcp4": {
    "option-data": [
        {