Getting failover: link startup timeout

Kraishak Mahtha kraishak.edu at gmail.com
Thu Jun 29 11:02:30 UTC 2023

Hi, I am still facing issues even after I am using different ports,
Like I used Failover-peer1 (Server A and Server B)--port 647 and
Failover-peer-2(Server B and Server A) --> port 648 but I still see
communication interrupted and normal for failover peer and normal-normal
for the other.

I tried using more ports Like I used Failover-peer1 (ServerA --primary port
647 and Server B--failover-port 648)-- and Failover-peer-2(Server B
--primary port 649 and Server A-->failover port 650) but I still see as
communication interrupted and normal for one failover peer and
normal-normal for the other

Thanks
Krasihak