multiple relay destinations

glenn.satchell at uniq.com.au glenn.satchell at uniq.com.au
Sun Jul 23 14:09:46 UTC 2023

I didn't see a reply to this, so here's a suggestion.

dhcrelay and dhcpd listen on the raw ethernet interface, that's why it
sees all the vlans as part of the same interface. So to get around this
you need a separate physical interface for directing the dhcp requests
to each dhcp server.

So if you could add another interface, say eth2, and configure eth2.900
then you could tell dhcrelay to route dhcp requests on eth1 to dhcp
server 1 and eth2 to dhcp server 2.

regards,

Glenn