Query

Soporte VT soporte at vallecastelecom.com
Tue Sep 27 12:25:00 UTC 2022

Hi, community,

I am writing from a lack of awareness. I work for an ISP provider, which
has a DHCP server running perfectly with a public IP address pool.

Since more of the clients never turn off their routers, it is like the
DHCP client holds the IP address information for a long time, or it
never changes, in my opinion. I did some test, like rebooting the router
or leaving it off for a whole day, and the client takes the same ip address.

Is there any configuration in which the IP change insted, like never
asign the same IP to the same cliente. Thanks for your tieme.

Best,

Matias,