DHCP Lease

Glenn Satchell glenn.satchell at uniq.com.au
Thu Jun 9 23:57:30 UTC 2022

So this is talking about changing the server. The client has a lease and
an IP address which it will continue to use. Deleting the lease on the
server does not delete the lease on the client. You'll need to track
down this client and release the lease there too (dhclient -r on linux;
ipconfig /release on windows).

regards,
Glenn