Question

Leslie Rhorer lesrhorer at siliconventures.net
Fri Jun 3 13:48:32 UTC 2022

     Phew! 'Much better.  I think.  I haven't seen any responses going
out from  the seconday, but then only 4 have gone out so far from the
primary.  It says the max mis-bal is 6, which I presume 6 means might go
out one interface before the other catches up?  We will let it run an
hour or so and see if the secondary catches up, and if the leases files
are updated.