DHCP issues 2

Leslie Rhorer lesrhorer at siliconventures.net
Thu Jun 2 23:09:41 UTC 2022

     OK, this seems a little odd, but maybe it is normal operation.
Shouldn't the daemon be writing to the leases file? It doesn't seem to
be.  It creates two files per server, one named xxx.leases and one named
xxx.leases~.  The "~" usuallty means a temporary file, doesn't it?
Neither is written to after the daemon is stable.