DDNS updates for zone having multiple primary servers

kraishak kraishak.edu at gmail.com
Tue Mar 30 04:00:19 UTC 2021

Hi Simon,

Thanks for the information, Just want to cross check does it means can we
configure the secondary appliance as comma separated IP's as below if we
have more than one ?

zone example.com.
        {
            primary 192.168.0.45;
            secondary 192.168.0.47,192.168.0.48;
        }

2)I have one more doubt while configuring the DDNS updates
we have an option domain-name-servers and zone servers like below
option domain-name-servers <Server1>, <Server2>;
zone example.com.
        {
            primary <ServerZ1>;
            secondary <ServerZ2>;
        }
Does Server1, server2 should be same as ServerZ1, ServerZ2?

Thanks in Advance
Kraishak

--
Sent from: http://isc-dhcp-users.2343191.n4.nabble.com/