Struggling with classes not work

Mark Mc Nicholas markmcn at section9.ie
Tue Jan 5 15:18:59 UTC 2021

Hi Patrick,
Thanks for the suggestion however Thomas has confirmed the issue is that
BOOTP packets don't go through classification.
@Thomas & Simon thank you both also for taking the time to help and share
your knowledge

Cheers
Mark

On Tue, Jan 5, 2021 at 2:50 PM Patrick Fortin <patrick.fortin at derytelecom.ca>
wrote:

> Hi
>
> you could activate log debug to see the content of the data you are
> trying to match
>
> for example I used this to see the models than was able to match the
> correct data
>
> log(info, concat("debug: mac= ", binary-to-ascii(16, 8,":", option
> dhcp-client-identifier)," modnum= ",option SA.modnum," devtype= ",option
> SA.devtype ," swver= ",option SA.swver));
>
> adjust for your needs
>
> Patrick

Begin at the beginning,and go on till you come to the end: then stop.