omshell reservation

Gregory Sloop gregs at sloop.net
Mon Jul 20 14:37:34 UTC 2020

Ohhhh... Very cool bash script, BTW.
(my bash-foo is weak! Grasshopper will remember this tidbit!)

I owe you a beer, or something!
Thanks a bunch!

[BTW, where/how do you determine what flag values to use - other than asking a dev? Is it documented somewhere other than just source code?]

Again, thanks so much!

-Greg

Set flags value to 4:

A bit of bash:

omshell 1>$errfile 2>&1 << END_OF_INPUT
server localhost
port 7911
connect
new lease
set ip-address = $addr
open
set flags = 4
update
END_OF_INPUT

You should see the word "reserved" added to the lease:

lease 178.16.1.100 {
  starts 1 2020/07/20 14:00:00;
  ends 1 2020/07/20 15:00:00;
  tstp 1 2020/07/20 15:00:00;