dhcpd 4.4 named ddns and additional event triggers

Bill Shirley bill at c3po.polymerindustries.biz
Sat Jul 11 03:52:42 UTC 2020

I've been using "on commit" along with DNS updating for years:
on commit {
     log (
         info,
         concat (
             "Host:", pick-first-value(option fqdn.hostname, option host-name, "(none)"), "=>", pick-first-value(config-option
server.ddns-hostname, "(none)")
             ,"  VendorId:", pick-first-value(option vendor-class-identifier, "(none)")
.
.
.
         )