Esoteric question

Greg Sloop <gregs@sloop.net> gregs at sloop.net
Tue Sep 17 19:02:04 UTC 2019

It's not possible to instruct the dhcp server [on edgerouter] which
interfaces to listen on - it appears to based on the subnet declaration
which interfaces it will respond on.

That said - I *can* have eth1 "active" and have no problem - say just
plugging it into a switch or something. The problem ONLY occurs [at least
in any situation I've been able to test] when it's connected to the CC
modem. It doesn't occur when Eth1 is live but not connected to that
equipment. [But still configured the same.]

On Sep 17, 2019 11:23 AM, "Brennan,Andrew" <andrew.brennan at drexel.edu>