eth0: not responding (recovering)

Simon Hobson dhcp1 at thehobsons.co.uk
Thu Oct 10 18:56:10 UTC 2019

Surya Teja <suryateja042 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Is it ok if I edit the lease file manually and make it normal ?

I would suggest you try leaving the partner down and explicitly set the master to "partner down" state. AIUI, the master should then enter normal operations as if there were no failover configured. Wait until it is running normally, then start the peer with a clean (empty) leases file.

What should then happen is the peer will transfer the lease info from the master. After this they should both go to normal state - not sure if there's any built in delay forr this.