Host definitions in lease file

Surya Teja suryateja042 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 30 04:07:08 UTC 2019

Thanks for reply Simon,
I just want to know how many of the active lease of the dhcp server, So
from the lease file I am getting the info of all scope IP's but reserved is
missing just curios to know if there is way to get the info of the active
host objects

I have one more doubt I am putting all my host declaration statements in
there respective subnet section just to maintain my conf easy readable to
know this host IP belongs to this subnet like that, when i restart the
dhcpd it gives me warning
saying warning that host declarations should be global , yes the
functionality is working fine but just want to know will it impact any
server performance?