Linux DHCP sending wrong parameters in offer packet

Thomas Markwalder tmark at isc.org
Fri Jan 25 16:37:39 UTC 2019

Hello

As others have pointed out, classes must only be defined globally.
Defining them within subnets or networks is not supported and it can
have odd effects on statement execution/option values.  The
configuration parser currently does not complain when you do this but it
probably should.  We will very likely add at least a warning if not an
error for this.

Regards,

Thomas Markwalder,
ISC Software Engineering