Aw: Re: Re: ISC dhcp assigns ip addresses outside dynamic range

perl-list perl-list at network1.net
Fri Jul 6 13:22:07 UTC 2018

I realize that this is possible, but it won't be passed to the failover peer in such a case. You have to use OMAPI to add it to both servers. It seems that this lease was handed out dynamically due to the log line about difficulty passing it to the failover peer.

' Jul 5 13:14:35 a-rl-dhcp1 dhcpd[20145]: bind update on 10.91.120.80 from dhcp-failover rejected: unknown IP address'